Please, select the star cluster of your interest from the following table:
- star cluster: Star identifier. Link to the list of stars in the star cluster.
- stars: Number of stars with available photometric measurements of the star cluster
- measurements: Total amount of available photometric measurements of the star cluster
- WEBDA ID: WEBDA ID of the cluster. Link to the WEBDA page of the star cluster.
VarSCAN is an on-line database of photometric observations of variable
stars, the result of close cooperation of the following european institutes:
- Astrophysics Division, Department of Theoretical Physics and Astropysics,
Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Kotlářská 2, CZ-611 37 Brno,
Czech Republic (http://astro.physics.muni.cz)
- Institute of Astronomy, University of Vienna, Austria
- Baja Astronomical Observatory, Baja, Hungary
- Mt. Suhora Astronomical Observatory, Cracow Pedagogical University, Podchorazych 2, PL-30-084 Cracow , Poland
- Department of Space Sciences and Technologies, Akdeniz University, Antalya, Turkey
How to contact VarSCAN developers?
Please, send any comments, suggestions and bug reports to any of the
present authors and maintainters.